Objective: summarize the main features of the hydrosphere including properties of water, water distribution, estuaries, and the zones of the ocean.
- Do NOW: Write FIVE facts about the Ocean (from your notes)Escribe cinco hechos sobre el océano (de notas)
- Students will be split up into 8 small groups to travel to 4Hydrology Test – Review Stations
- Students will have about 10 minutes at each station, and record their station data on the accompanying worksheet.
- Review Stations:
- Vocabulary Matching- Match the vocabulary words with their definition, an example and a picture that represents it’s meaning.
- Two Truths and a Lie-Read each card and identify which statement is a lie.
- Pictionary-A group member pulls a vocab word out of an envelope. That person is to draw a pictorial clue in the box on your paper, while the rest of the group tries to guess the word. Once a group member is able to correctly guess the vocabulary word, the drawer is to record the vocabulary word on their sheet.
- Ocean Exploration-Read through the given material. Then answer the analysis questions.
DiscoveryEducation.com Quiz on Oceans & Estuaries
Study for the Hydrosphere Midterm on 11/13/15